“Oceans of Possibilities” : June 1 – July 23!
June 1 – July 23, 2022!
Readers who have just completed 5th grade & younger may sign up. If you prefer our normal paper sheets to log books that are read, sign up at the Library beginning May 23. Or you may wish to use the online Beanstack app. and begin logging titles June 1st (See instructions below.)
Small prizes will be awarded with each completed sheet. A GRAND PRIZE drawing will be held at the end of the program, for those who have completed all 5 sheets.
June 30, 2022 – Marty Hahn’s Magic Show will be held at the Buffalo United Methodist Church Family Center, at the corner of Pine & Benton Streets, 2 blocks north of the library.
Story Time will be Thursdays at 10:00am, followed by craft activities.
How it works:
- Visit Beanstack or download the Beanstack Tracker app or
- Register for a family or individual account and add readers.
- Your card number is required. Use the letter “P” in front of your number, and if needed, Add zeroes in front to make a total of 6 digits. Example: P00001.
- Log reading and activities beginning June 1st.
- Earn badges and prizes along the way!
The library’s summer reading program was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services as administered by the Missouri State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State.