“10 to Try”
August 24 – October 16, 2020!
Readers 18 years and older can participate!
Sign up to log your reading through October 16, and complete online activities to earn badges and win prizes. Someone will win a Kindle as the Grand Prize!
10 to Try is a challenge that asks you to read a book in each of 10 categories, keep track of your reading, and the option to share your favorite discoveries with the library and your fellow readers.
You can find lists for Local/Missouri Authors, Challenged Books, and Staff Picks, in the Recommendations Tab on your dashboard.
How it works:
- Visit Beanstack or download the Beanstack Tracker app
- Register for a family or individual account and add readers
- Your card number is required. Use the letter “P” in front of your number, and if needed, add zeroes in front to make a total of 6 digits. Example: P00001.
- Log reading and activities
- Earn badges and prizes along the way!
This reading program was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services as administered by the Missouri State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State.